· on the main lake road · close to lake front · 2 minutes walk to the ferry departure point
- hotel description - Grand Cadenabbia, Cadenabbia description
The Grand Hotel Cadenabbia has been completely refurbished by the new management whilst still retaining much of its original charm. The historic building dates back to the early 19th century and is located in an enchanting area close to the Villa Carlotta gardens and just over the main road from the lakeside.
Facilities - Grand Cadenabbia, Cadenabbia features
· bar with sun terrace · panoramic restaurant on top floor with spectacular views of the lake · air conditioning in public areas · outdoor pool with sun terrace surrounded by gardens · live music 3 times a week · 3 lifts · 192 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin or double room with private bath or shower and WC. Triple and quad rooms also available. Twin or double rooms with lake view, balcony or terrace and lake view and single rooms with or without lake view are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, air conditioning, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Grand Cadenabbia, Cadenabbia
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu, starter, salad and dessert buffets
We update Grand Cadenabbia, Cadenabbia's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Grand Cadenabbia, Cadenabbia in Cadenabbia, Italy departs Wednesday 10th May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Grand Cadenabbia, Cadenabbia also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.