- hotel description
- Excelsior Splendide Hotel description
- This traditional hotel is centrally situated on the harbour front facing the lake and ferry departure point, with lakeside gardens close by.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Baby sitting - evening • Highchairs in the restaurant • Early meals available in restaurant • Child's menu • Cots and linen
Facilities - Excelsior Splendide Hotel features
- Small outdoor pool (open from mid May to mid Sept) set in the rear garden area
- Air-conditioned dining room
- Public lakeside terrace restaurant/bar with lunchtime à la carte menu
- Home-made ice creams served in the bar
Facilities: • Bar • Bar - Non-smoking • Breakfast restaurant • Dogs accepted • Dinner restaurant • Garden • Garden - Summer only • Lounge area • Swimming pool - outdoor • Sterling currency exchange • Safe deposit boxes • TV room
Swimming pool - outdoor: • No. of outdoor pools:1 • Length:12m • Width:6m • Opening hours:9:00-21:00 • Swimming caps needed:no
General public facilities - comments:Bar = Opening Hours: 09:00- 23:00 NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED! Safe deposit boxes = Some in Rooms, other Reception (free) Garden = Rear of Hotel Dogs accepted = Small ones
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 56. All have bath or shower, hairdryer, satellite TV, telephone and safe.
- Views from the lake facing rooms are superb, whilst those situated towards the rear are quieter.
Meals - food and drink in Excelsior Splendide Hotel
- Buffet breakfast and 3 course dinner with choice, includes antipasto and salad buffet
- A bed and breakfast option is also available
No of restaurants: 1
Breakfast: • Additional info on breakfast: Opening Times:7:30-9:30 • Breakfast service: Buffet
Lunch: • Lunch further info: Opening Times: 12:00-13:45 €20
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter • Dress Code: Informal • A la carte meal cost: €30 (incl taxes) • Dinner - no of courses: 3 • Choice of Menu: Yes
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Excelsior Splendide Hotel's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Excelsior Splendide Hotel dates & departure airports
This package holiday to Excelsior Splendide Hotel in Bellagio, Italy departs Wednesday 4th May 2022, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.