· unrivalled lakeside position · 10 minutes walk to resort centre and ferry departure point
- hotel description - Excelsior Bay description
A firm favourite with guests, the Hotel Excelsior Bay is on the lakeside and just a short walk along the promenade to the centre of Malcesine. The poolside area at the rear of the hotel has comfortable sunloungers. There is an attractive terrace bar, with views of the lake, where live music adds to the enjoyment of an evening drink and an à la carte restaurant serves delicious food.
Facilities - Excelsior Bay features
· lounge and bar · large rooftop terrace · live music 3 times per week · à la carte restaurant · outdoor pool with spacious sunbathing area · pool towels are provided, a small refundable deposit applies · extra charge for sauna, solarium and massage · small fitness room · lift · 70 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Rooms with balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. Single rooms on the ground floor are also available. All rooms have satellite TV, safe, hairdryer, minibar and air conditioning (during high season).
Meals - food and drink in Excelsior Bay
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu, salad and dessert buffet · weekly gala dinner with live music
We update Excelsior Bay's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow, Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton, Belfast (Aldergrove)
Wed 20 Sep 201720/09/17
Sat 23 Sep 201723/09/17
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Excelsior Bay in Malcesine, Italy departs Wednesday 20th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Excelsior Bay also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.