· 20 minutes downhill walk to resort and lakeside · minibus service to Garda daily at set times
- hotel description - Eden description
A feature of the Hotel Eden is the outdoor pool, surrounded by the garden, dotted with sunloungers and umbrella. A great place to relax after a hard day by the lake. The hotel is in easy reach of the bustle of Garda, approximately a 20 minutes walk downhill. If you would prefer to not venture as far there is a cafe/bar and a comfortable lounge area.
Facilities - Eden features
· family-run · small friendly hotel · bar · outdoor pool with whirlpool section · table tennis · restaurant (air conditioned from 27/05-22/09) · TV room · lift · 29 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony. Triple rooms also available. Single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, air conditioning (27/05-22/09), telephone and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Eden
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
We update Eden's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Eden in Garda, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Eden also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.