· tranquil location 5 minutes walk to beach · short walk to the centre of Colombare with shops, bar and restaurants · 30 minutes walk to Sirmione and ferry departure point · FREE minibus service to/from the historic centre of Sirmione every day between the hours of 8.30am and 9pm
- hotel description - Du Parc description
Situated in the peaceful, residential area of Colombare close to the beach and a wide selection of shops and bars, the Hotel du Parc offers spacious comfortable accommodation alongside good facilities and friendly service. The hotel has a large pool area surrounded by sunloungers and parasols and also offers a comprehensive range of facilities.
Facilities - Du Parc features
· bar/lounge · gardens · weekly live music · children's playroom · children's entertainment for ages 5-11 yrs during Jul and Aug (for all nationalities - spoken English may be limited) · small children's playground in garden · outdoor pool · pool towels provided · small fitness room · public beach with extra charge for sunbeds, parasols, pedalos and boat hire · extra charge for bicycle hire · 2 lifts · 93 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC, balcony or terrace. Triple and quad rooms also available. Rooms with lake view and refurbished superior rooms with or without lake view are available at a supplement. All rooms have minibar, hairdryer, satellite TV, safe and air conditioning (approx. 15/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Du Parc
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · children's menu available
We update Du Parc's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton, Belfast (Aldergrove)
Wed 20 Sep 201720/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Cardiff, Southampton
Sat 23 Sep 201723/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
Available as Cardiff
This package holiday to Du Parc in Sirmione, Italy departs Wednesday 31st May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Du Parc also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.