• elevated position in extensive gardens with spectacular views • 25 minutes walk to resort centre • FREE minibus service to and from resort centre
- hotel description - Cristina description
The Cristina is made up of a number of buildings, some up or down steps, sitting in pretty gardens on the hillside above Limone. One pool with sunloungers on a large terrace and a grill bar is shared with the adjacent Hotel San Pietro and there is a common reception area for both hotels approximately 100 metres walk outside from the main building of the Cristina.
Facilities - Cristina features
· lounge · terrace bar for lunches and drinks · 2 lively bars, one with satellite TV · live music most evenings in the Grill Restaurant (extra charge) · air conditioning in public areas (from 15/06-15/09 · reception area and one outdoor pool is shared with the adjacent Hotel San Pietro · 2 outdoor pools and spacious sun terrace · children's pool · table tennis · use of private pebble beach at nearby Hotel Leonardo da Vinci · extra charge for bicycle hire at the Hotel San Pietro · 4 lifts · 158 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath or shower, WC and balcony or terrace. Triple rooms also available. Single rooms with private shower and WC and superior rooms with balcony or terrace and partial lake view are available at a supplement. All rooms have safe, hairdryer, minibar and satellite TV. Superior rooms also have air conditioning (mid June to mid September), tea/coffee making facilities and minibar. Rooms are either in the main building or in one of the five villas and are comfortable, but simply furnished.
Meals - food and drink in Cristina
· buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet evening meal with choice of menu
We update Cristina's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Cristina in Limone, Italy departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 4 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Cristina also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.