· in the hills 2km above Torbole · short stroll to Nago village centre · minibus service to Torbole at set times
- hotel description - Continental description
The Continental offers many leisure facilities including an indoor pool with whirlpool section and, 2 minutes walk from the hotel, an outdoor pool set in extensive gardens. Several special meals are arranged during the week: a carvery dinner, a buffet dinner, a gala dinner and twice weekly dinner with live music. There is a free minibus service to Torbole at set times (Monday-Saturday, once per day).
Facilities - Continental features
· exceptionally high standard hotel · minibus service to Torbole at set times · indoor pool · outdoor pool · sauna · whirlpool · small fitness room · table tennis · FREE bike hire · reception/lounge area · bar · taverna · FREE WiFi · 2 lifts · FREE outdoor car parking · 94 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room on the ground floor with private shower, WC, and balcony. Standard, triple and single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar, telephone, safe, and air conditioning (15/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Continental
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · light lunch buffet (23/6-14/9) · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly gala dinner ·weekly carvery · weekly buffet night
We update Continental's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow, Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton, Belfast (Aldergrove)
Wed 20 Sep 201720/09/17
Sat 23 Sep 201723/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
Available as Cardiff
This package holiday to Continental in Torbole, Italy departs Wednesday 20th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Continental also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.