• conveniently located 2 minutes walk across the main lake road to the lake and beach • 6 minutes walk to town centre and ferry point • 1 minute walk to nearest shops, bars and restaurants
- hotel description - Color Hotel description
The Color Hotel is based on the principles of colours and how they affect our mood, this unique hotel has been stylishly and tastefully decorated to ensure guests total relaxation and enjoyment. Beautiful gardens, friendly service and extensive leisure facilities ensure guests are well looked after in this ideal location.
Facilities - Color Hotel features
• 3 bars • 5 separate indoor and outdoor lounge areas, including a smoking lounge • extensive, pretty gardens • sun terraces • 3 outdoor swimming pools, including lagoon pool with whirlpool section plus new waterfall pool with swim up bar • covered separate freeform heated whirlpool • FREE bicycle hire (4 hours per day) and table tennis • FREE Wi-Fi • FREE internet point in lounge • 81 bedrooms • 2 lifts
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a standard 'smart' double or twin room with shower or bath and WC. Standard and superior ‘smart’ rooms are available with a balcony at a supplement. Single rooms are available on request. Deluxe rooms with two queen beds or king bed and 1 bed suites with a king bed in the private bedroom and double sofa bed in the separate lounge are also available at a supplement. All rooms have air conditioning (15/05-30/09), satellite flat screen TV, CD & DVD player, robes, slippers, beach towels, minibar, safe and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Color Hotel
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • snacks available all day (local charge) • evening meals (bookable at the hotel)
We update Color Hotel's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Color Hotel dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Southampton
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Color Hotel in Bardolino, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Color Hotel also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.