Sleeps: 30-41 guests.
We are delighted to introduce the delightful Chalet Hotel Al Pigher ('The Beehive') to our summer guests, who we are confident will thoroughly enjoy its combination of elegant and comfortable interiors, excellent cuisine and service, and stunning Dolomites location. Attractively designed in traditional local style with lovely light and airy rooms, fresh colours and light wood panelling, the hotel offers a warm welcome in an ideal location. La Villa's pretty village centre is just a short walk away, as is the gondola-lift to access some wonderful higher level walks.
The excellent value of our 'Half-Board Plus' cuisine and drinks is coupled with the attentive services of our friendly Chalet Hotel team, who look forward to welcoming you to this charming corner of the spectacular Italian Dolomites.
Light and airy bedrooms, all en suite with TV & balcony.
(Rooms 101 & 105) - Continental twin with shower/wc/balcony.
(Rooms 102, 103, 104 & 106) - Continental twin + single sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony.
Suite (Room 107) - Sleeps 2-4: Continental twin, separate lounge with double sofa-bed, with shower/wc and balcony off both rooms.
(Rooms 201 & 205) - Continental twin with shower/wc/balcony.
(Rooms 202, 203, 204 & 206) - Continental twin + single sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony.
Suite (Room 207) - Sleeps 2-4: Continental twin, separate lounge with double sofa-bed, with shower/wc and balcony off both rooms.
(Room 301) - Double with shower/wc.
(Room 302) - Twin (separate beds) with shower/wc.
- Daily buffet breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Free packed lunches (5 days)†
- Free afternoon tea & freshly baked cake†
- 5 course chef-prepared evening meals with a choice of menu plus vegetarian option†
- Pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines throughout dinner, tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Weekly barbeque or Al Fresco meal (weather permitting)
- Free tea and coffee throughout the day
- Friendly service from your Chalet Hotel team
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week. Chalet hotel staff have one day off per week when breakfast only is provided, giving you the chance to eat out at a local restaurant one evening.