• lakeside location in the historic centre of Sirmione
- hotel description - Catullo description
The family owned and run Hotel Catullo offers a high standard accommodation with a perfect lakeside location in the historic centre of Sirmione. Recently refurbished the accommodation is full of character and style and the pleasant lakeside terrace is a great attraction. Sunloungers are available in the hotel’s shady garden and on the rooftop terrace. The hotel is under the same management as the adjacent Hotel Pace with its restaurant which is well known for its cuisine.
Facilities - Catullo features
· high standard hotel · family-owned and run · lakeside terrace with sunloungers · lake bathing · FREE bicycle hire · spacious garden with pergola · stylish lounge · small bar area · rooftop terrace · air conditioning · lift · outdoor car parking · 57 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, shower, WC and side lake view. Rooms with a full lake view and/or balcony and single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have minibar, hairdryer, air conditioning (01/05-30/09) and satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Catullo
• buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · from mid-May weekly gala dinner with music
We update Catullo's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Catullo in Sirmione, Italy departs Wednesday 13th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Catullo also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.