- hotel description
- Casimiro Village Park Hotel description
This lively hotel offers a wide range of facilities and activities. It is on the lakeside 100 metres from the little harbour of Porto Portese and the ferry stop. The hotel minibus runs to and from Salò, 2 km away, until 5pm (small charge).
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Kids club • Hotel Family friendly • Cots and linen
Facilities - Casimiro Village Park Hotel features
- 2 outdoor pools
- New spa (charge for entry) with indoor pool, sauna, Turkish bath and gym
- Large lakeside garden with loungers and umbrellas (small charge)
- Poolside snack bar
- Piano bar 3 times a week
- Free mini club (4-11yrs) and junior club (12-17yrs) from 12 May-14 Sep
Facilities: • Bar • Breakfast restaurant • Dinner restaurant • Entertainment • Fitness room • Garden • Lounge area • Public rooms • Swimming pool - indoor
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 200. All rooms have bath or shower, hairdryer, satellite TV, safe, telephone, air-conditioning, balcony and side or full lake view.
- 4-bedded rooms may use bunks.
Meals - food and drink in Casimiro Village Park Hotel
- Buffet breakfast and buffet-style dinner with choice.
We update Casimiro Village Park Hotel's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.