Location - where is Britannia Excelsior, Cadenabbia
· on main lake road · short walk to the ferry departure point · 5 minutes walk to the village of Cadenabbia
- hotel description
- Britannia Excelsior, Cadenabbia description
Well located in the centre of Cadenabbia and across the road from the lake, the Hotel Britannia Excelsior has undergone extensive refurbishment. The bedrooms vary in size and rooms at the rear of the hotel have a quieter outlook towards the village. A few metres from the hotel, directly on the lake, is the outdoor pool and lido area - a perfect spot to relax and take in the magnificent lake views. This hotel represents excellent value for money, providing simple, traditional accommodation on an all inclusive basis with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Facilities - Britannia Excelsior, Cadenabbia features
· superb lake views · 3 minutes walk to outdoor pool and lido · bar/terrace · internet point · several spacious lounges · TV room · regular live music · 6 lifts · 284 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on all inclusive sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Triple rooms also available. Deluxe rooms with or without balcony and lake view and standard and superior rooms with balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. Small single rooms with private shower and WC are also available at no additional supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, safe, flat screen satellite TV, fridge, ceiling fans and air conditioning.
Meals - food and drink in Britannia Excelsior, Cadenabbia
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet lunch or packed lunch · 4 course buffet evening meals with choice of menu
We update Britannia Excelsior, Cadenabbia's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Britannia Excelsior, Cadenabbia dates & departure airports
|Wed 30 Aug 201730/08/17|
|Available as Gatwick, Edinburgh, Cardiff|
This package holiday to Britannia Excelsior, Cadenabbia in Cadenabbia, Italy departs Wednesday 13th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "all inclusive" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.