- hotel description
- Bellevue San Lorenzo Hotel description
Six classic Italian villas have been converted into a lovely hotel set in beautiful gardens. Its elevated position, above the lakeside road, offers breathtaking lake views. The resort centre is a 15 minute walk along the lakeside promenade (across main road and down approx. 90 steps). Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Facilities - Bellevue San Lorenzo Hotel features
- Traditional lounge with beamed ceiling and fireplace
- Terrace where breakfast is normally served
- Dining room
- Panoramic outdoor pool with sun terrace (free pool towels)
- Fitness room, sauna and Turkish bath (all free)
- Reading room with free Wi-Fi
- Well-kept mature gardens
- Weekly evening live music
- Lift (in main building)
Facilities: • Bar • Bar - Non-smoking • Breakfast restaurant • Car parking - indoor • Car parking - outdoor • Dinner restaurant • Internet access • Garden • Garden - Summer only • Lounge area • Public rooms • Public rooms - Non-smoking • Swimming pool - outdoor • Sauna • Safe deposit boxes
Swimming pool - outdoor: • No. of outdoor pools:1 • Opening hours:08.00-20.00 • Swimming caps needed:no
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 50. Most have shower (some bath), telephone, satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer and safe; supplement for side lake view and lake view rooms with balcony or terrace. All rooms have air conditioning and may be in the main or adjoining buildings.
- No of rooms: 50
- Annexes information: 4 seperated villas
Meals - food and drink in Bellevue San Lorenzo Hotel
We update Bellevue San Lorenzo Hotel's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.