• 10 minutes walk to the centre of Riva and ferry departure point
- hotel description - Astoria Park description
The Astoria Park Hotel is a modern, minimalist hotel and is an ideal choice for those looking for total relaxation. It has a large, attractive garden with extensive lawns and shady trees. The outdoor pool is situated in the extensive garden and has a water jet and children's section and an outdoor bar area.
Facilities - Astoria Park features
· outdoor pool with children's pool and water jet section (pool towels provided) · extensive palm-fringed gardens · indoor spa pool · sauna, steam room, fitness room, herbal tea corner and chromotherapy area · indoor whirlpool, solarium, massages and beauty treatments (local charge) · FREE programme of sports activities · bicycle hire (subject to availability) · bar and lounge · pool bar · air conditioned throughout · piano bar twice a week · 5 lifts · 118 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath or shower and WC in the garden building. Rooms in the main building and rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. Rooms for sole occupancy available on request. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe, minibar, air conditioning, WiFi, bathrobes and slippers.
Meals - food and drink in Astoria Park
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with set menu taken from à la carte menu
We update Astoria Park's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester, Bristol
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Astoria Park in Riva, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Astoria Park also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.