- hotel description - Art Hotel Kristiana description
The Kristiana is a welcoming family run hotel set at the top of the pedestrian area. The owner, Herr Breitfuss is a talented chef and painter and runs a variety of different watercolour painting courses and the rooms are decorated with art from the hotel. The FREE summer card gives excellent scope for exploring.
Facilities - Art Hotel Kristiana features
· new wellness facilities including sauna, steam room and relaxation area with waterbeds · sun terrace · bar · lounge area · TV room · children's playroom with kids' creative programme (3 x weekly) · table tennis · extra charge for solarium · 34 bedrooms · lift
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Triple, quad and single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV.
Meals - food and drink in Art Hotel Kristiana
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course · daily salad and starter buffets · weekly farmers' and Italian buffets · weekly barbecue · Sunday Sekt (sparkling wine) breakfast
We update Art Hotel Kristiana's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Art Hotel Kristiana dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Art Hotel Kristiana in Saalbach, Austria departs Wednesday 6th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Art Hotel Kristiana also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.