• peaceful location • 9 minutes walk to village centre
- hotel description - Antonius description
This stylish hotel is a short walk from the village centre, and short distance to the castle. The Hotel Antonius boasts very high standards and fantastic leisure facilities.
Facilities - Antonius features
· spacious spa area with indoor and heated outdoor swimming pools, herbal sauna and steam room · extra charge for large fitness room and solarium · children's playroom · table tennis · large garden · lounge and bar · non-smoking dining room
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing an eaves room with shower, WC, satellite TV, minibar and hairdryer. Superior rooms sleeping up to 4 people, with separate bedroom and lounge areas, balcony and single rooms are also available at a supplement.
Meals - food and drink in Antonius
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · lunch buffet or packed lunch (on request) · 4 course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly starter and dessert buffet · weekly farmers' buffet or speciality buffet · early evening meals for children
We update Antonius's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Antonius in Kaprun, Austria departs Wednesday 7th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "all inclusive" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Antonius also Enquired about
Hotel Toni Kaprun Austria, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 7th June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.