• situated in Mayrhofen in the Scheulingwald Forest area • 3 mintues to Penkenbahn and Mayrhofen swimming pool • 5 minutes to Ahornbahn
- hotel description - Alpin Garni Eder description
The Alpin Hotel Garni Eder offers a comfortable yet well presented base from which to explore Mayrhofen. The hotel provides bed and breakfast so you can get your energy before a day of exploring Mayrhofen. Beautiful surroundings are combined with convienence in this hotel which adds to the overall appeal.
Facilities - Alpin Garni Eder features
• breakfast room • lounge area • wireless interenet connection • bike rental (extra charge) • massages (on request)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Single rooms are also available at no supplement.
Meals - food and drink in Alpin Garni Eder
• buffet breakfast • optional upgrade to half board for evening meal at local restaurant
We update Alpin Garni Eder's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Alpin Garni Eder in Mayrhofen, Austria departs Saturday 2nd September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Alpin Garni Eder also Enquired about
Pension Eberharter Mayrhofen Austria, Manchester to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 2nd September.
Hotel Obermair Mayrhofen Austria, Manchester to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 2nd September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.