· in the resort centre · 5 minutes walk to the Penken gondola · close to shops, bars and restaurants · 3 minutes walk to the train station
- hotel description - Alpenhotel Kramerwirt description
A beautiful and traditional hotel in the heart of the Zillertal Alps, the Alpenhotel Kramerwirt boasts exceptional comfort and and friendliness. With a reputation for excellent service and cuisine, the Kröll family welcome guests year after year.
Facilities - Alpenhotel Kramerwirt features
· wellness area with sauna, steam room and whirlpools · extra charge for solarium · 2 bars · lounge · café · conservatory and outdoor relaxation area on the 1st floor · roof terrace with bar and panoramic views · children's playroom (unsupervised) · daily live music (June-Sept) · extra charge for internet use · in-house casino · FREE weekly guided walk with Family Kröll · lift in main building · 65 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC in the 3T "Forsterhaus" annexe 50m away all bedrooms in the annex have been refurbished. Twin and single rooms in the main building and superior twin rooms with are also available at a supplement. Four bedded family rooms are available on request. All rooms have satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer and in main hotel, a safe.
Meals - food and drink in Alpenhotel Kramerwirt
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet or gala dinner
We update Alpenhotel Kramerwirt's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Alpenhotel Kramerwirt in Mayrhofen, Austria departs Saturday 27th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Alpenhotel Kramerwirt also Enquired about
Hotel Obermair Mayrhofen Austria, Glasgow to W. A. Mozart Airport 27th May.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.