- hotel description
- Alpenhotel Kramerwirt description
Centrally situated, this traditional hotel is owned by our good friends the Kröll family. Dating back to the 17th century, the Kramerwirt retains many attractive homely Austrian features as well as modern comforts and has a popular outdoor terrace with regular live music
Facilities - Alpenhotel Kramerwirt features
- Cosy lounge areas
- Bar/lounge with conservatory area
- Residents' restaurant
- à la carte stube
- Leisure area with jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- Large covered terrace/café
- Wi-Fi internet access in the main hotel (pay)
Facilities: • Credit cards accepted • Entertainment • Safe deposit boxes • TV room
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 67. Austrian twins in the hotel's annex 'Försterhaus' (across the road) have bath or shower, cable TV, telephone and hairdryer. All rooms in the main hotel are tastefully furnished and have balcony, cable TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer. Standard Austrian twins have bath or shower; larger, superior Austrian twins have bath and seating area; singles have shower. Tea-making facilities available (pay locally).
Meals - food and drink in Alpenhotel Kramerwirt
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and good 4 course dinner with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner/buffet with speciality dishes
- Weekly dessert buffet
- Guests staying in the annex take both breakfast and dinner in the main hotel.
Breakfast: • Breakfast service: Buffet
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Alpenhotel Kramerwirt's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.