· 2 minutes walk to the resort centre and railway station
- hotel description - Aktivhotel Veronika description
The Hotel Veronika boasts superb standards of comfort and service, with excellent amenities from the spa centre to a children's club. The kitchen serves up mouth watering Tirolean specialities and international cuisine, while rooms are beautifully decorated and spacious.
Facilities - Aktivhotel Veronika features
· lounge area with bar · garden and sun terrace · games room · indoor swimming pool with integrated whirlpool, sauna and fitness room · extra charge for solarium, massage and spa treatments · pool table · FREE cycle hire (subject to availability) · FREE guided walks · weekly activity programme · children's play area with FREE kid's club 10.00am-10.00pm · games room with Playstation and table football · lift · 56 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Superior rooms sleeping up to 4 with a bath and balcony and single rooms with a shower and balcony are also available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and minibar/fridge.
Meals - food and drink in Aktivhotel Veronika
· hot and cold buffet breakfast (served until 12.00 noon) · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly Tirolean speciality evening with live music · weekly gala dinner
We update Aktivhotel Veronika's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Aktivhotel Veronika in Seefeld, Austria departs Saturday 10th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Aktivhotel Veronika also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.