- hotel description
- Adria Hotel description
The elegant Adria, the Mignon’s sister hotel, offers excellent, friendly service. Set in a quiet, residential location, it is an 8 minute walk to the centre via the riverside promenades.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Baby sitting - day • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Family friendly • Early meals available in restaurant • Cots and linen
Facilities - Adria Hotel features
- Indoor pool with picture windows opening onto gardens (free towel service)
- Health centre with 4 therapy saunas/steam rooms and gym (all free)
- Massage, sunbed, (pay locally)
- Daily activity and health programme
- Lounge and bar
Facilities: • Bar • Bar - Non-smoking • Bike hire • Bike hire - Summer only • Breakfast restaurant • Credit cards accepted • Car parking - outdoor • Currency exchange • Dogs accepted • Dinner restaurant • Entertainment • Fitness room • Garden terrace • Internet access • Jacuzzi - outdoor • Garden • Garden - Summer only • Laundry service • Lounge area • Public rooms • Public rooms - Non-smoking • Room service • Swimming pool - indoor • Swimming pool - indoor heated • Solarium • Sterling currency exchange • Sauna • Safe deposit boxes • Table-tennis • Summer only
Swimming pool - indoor: • No of indoor pools:1 • Length:13m • Width:7m • Opening hours:07.00-19.00 • Swimming caps needed:no
General public facilities - comments:Breakfasr restaurant: same as dinner restaurant Currency exchange: 07.00-21.00 Dinner restaurant: same as breakfast restaurant Entertainment: gala dinner; Tyrolean evening; pianist Room service: surchargre Euro 3.00 Safe deposit boxes: all guests have a room safe for a deposit of Euro 15.00 Special dietry requirements: please advise hotel in advance Times and costs of listed facilities are available at hotel reception
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 45. Very well-furnished rooms with bath or shower (robe provided), hairdryer, minibar, telephone, safe, radio, satellite TV and balcony.
- No of rooms: 45
- Type of interconnecting rooms: N/a
- Annexes information: 1 annexe Connected by an indoor corridor 10 m from main building
- Number of rooms on ground floor: 1
Meals - food and drink in Adria Hotel
- Extensive buffet breakfast with hot options
- Very good 4 course dinner with choice plus salad/pasta buffet.
- Weekly cocktail party, theme evening and piano bar.
No of restaurants: 2
Breakfast: • Additional info on breakfast: Opening hours: 07.30-10.30 • Details of nearest restaurant serving breakfast: Guests are booked on a HB basis • Breakfast service: Buffet
Lunch: • Lunch service: Waiter • Lunch further info: Opening times: 12.30-13.00 €11 with daily change of main dish and salad.
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter • Dress Code: Formal • A la carte meal cost: €30 • Dinner - no of courses: 5 • Choice of Menu: Yes
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian