Villa Anna Hotel in Selva, Italy
Villa Anna is a delightful family-run hotel built in pure Tyrolean style, with wood panelled walls and ceilings and a much personalised décor of the owner who is very proud of her establishment. An attractive hotel and offering high standards of comfort and service and enjoys an attractive, tranquil position. In the resort centre, 2 minutes' walk (250m) from the nearest lift.
Location - where is Villa Anna Hotel
- Distance to ski lift: 75m
- Distance to nursery slopes: 75m
- Distance to ski hire shop: 300m
- Distance to ski school meeting place: 150m
- Nearest ski bus stop: 75m
Facilities in Villa Anna Hotel
- Lounge area with fireplace
- Breakfast room with lovely wood carved ceilings
- Small spa area with whirlpool, Turkish bath and sauna (FREE).
Facilities: • Bar • Breakfast restaurant • Credit cards accepted • Car parking - indoor • Car parking - outdoor • Jacuzzi - indoor • Lounge area • Public rooms • Public rooms - Non-smoking • Sauna • Ski room • Safe deposit boxes • TV room
Room types in Villa Anna Hotel
- 16. All rooms are spacious and comfortable fitted with Tyrolean antique furniture with bath, satellite TV, safe, telephone, hairdryer.
- Balcony with south-facing mountain views. Singles with shower are available on request.
Meals - food and drink in Villa Anna Hotel
- Good buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with choice is taken at the Hotel Tyrol, just 20m away.
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- Weekly gala dinner taken ay the Hotel Tyrol.
No of restaurants: 1
Breakfast: • Breakfast service: Buffet
Family friendly facilities: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Cots and linen • Play room
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Villa Anna Hotel 3.5 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 3.5 star hotel in Selva, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 3.5 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd