The Wort Historic Hotel in Jackson Hole, United States
This atmospheric centrally located historic hotel is the best in town and exudes comfort and elegance with a personalised service. The colorful Town Square, with its Western shops, restaurants and art galleries is just around the corner.
Location: The hotel is situated in the centre of the town. Free ski bus to Teton Village and Grand Targhee stops outside.
Location - where is The Wort Historic Hotel
- Distance to ski lift: 12m
- Distance to nursery slopes: 12m
- Distance to ski hire shop: 12m
- Distance to ski school meeting place: 12m
- Nearest ski bus stop: 50m
- Name of nearest ski lift: Gondola at Teton
Facilities in The Wort Historic Hotel
- Wood panelled fireside lounge,
- Famous Silver Dollar Bar and Grill
- 2 indoor hot tubs, fitness room
- Ski valet
- Free self-parking
Room types in The Wort Historic Hotel
59. All spacious rooms are beautifully furnished in attractive western style décor and feature down duvets, bathrobes and 1 king or 2 queen beds with bath, shower, TV, telephone, hairdryer and coffee/tea maker.
- No of rooms: 59
- How many interconnecting rooms are there: 8
- Type of interconnecting rooms: 4 pairs
- Annexes information: none
- Number of rooms on ground floor: 20
- Unit type: room
- Maximum occupancy: 1-4
Meals - food and drink in The Wort Historic Hotel
- Full cooked made-to-order breakfast
No of restaurants: 1
Dinner: • Dress Code: informal • A la carte meal cost: $60
Family friendly facilities: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Family friendly • Child's menu • Cots and linen
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
The Wort Historic Hotel 4 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4 star hotel in Jackson Hole, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd