Sporthotel Olymp - Hochgurgl in Hochgurgl, Austria
With a special accent on good food and wine and an impressive leisure area, the Olymp is very popular with our guests. Toni's Alm hut, attached to the hotel, is a lively après-ski meeting place and evening bar.
Centrally located in Hochgurgl and just across the road from the lift and ski school meeting place.
Location - where is Sporthotel Olymp - Hochgurgl
- Distance to ski lift: 50m
Facilities in Sporthotel Olymp - Hochgurgl
- Lounge with open fireplace
- elegant residents' and à la carte restaurants
- leisure area with indoor pool, steam room and sauna (FREE); solarium, massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Toni's Alm bar and restaurant; panorama sun terrace
- WI-FI internet access (FREE)
- The whole hotel is now non smoking except for Toni's Alm
Facilities: • Credit cards accepted • Car parking - indoor • Car parking - outdoor • Communal dryer • Communal washing machine • Doorstep skiing • Dogs accepted • Entertainment • Fitness room • Room service • Solarium • Sterling currency exchange • Ski room • Safe deposit boxes
Room types in Sporthotel Olymp - Hochgurgl
- 71. Komfort twins have bath or shower and seating area; superior rooms are larger and have bath, infrared steam cabins, lounge area and some have balcony. Komfort twins for single occupancy are on request. All rooms have satellite TV, CD players, WI-FI internet access, telephone, bathrobes and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Sporthotel Olymp - Hochgurgl
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course dinner with choice of 5 main dishes plus salad buffet, fruit selection and cheese board
- Weekly international buffet, dessert buffet and Italian evening including a glass of wine
- Weekly fondue evening in Toni's Alm
- Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with cocktail party, fireworks, live music and midnight buffet included
No of restaurants: 2
Breakfast: • Additional info on breakfast: 07:30-11:00 • Breakfast service: Buffet
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter • Dinner - no of courses: 4 • Choice of Menu: 5
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
Family friendly facilities: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Kids club • Hotel Family friendly • Early meals available in restaurant • Child's menu • Cots and linen
Family friendly facilities - additional info: Free child supervision Sun-Fri 9am - 1.30pm and 4.30 - 9pm (from 3 years)
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Sporthotel Olymp - Hochgurgl 4.5 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4.5 star hotel in Hochgurgl, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4.5 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd