Red Carpet Inn in Banff, Canada
Locally owned and operated by the Irwin family, the Red Carpet Inn has a proud tradition of hosting guests from around the world. The Red Carpet Inn is family friendly and offers excellent value accommodation in Banff.
Location: Conveniently located along Banff Avenue and a short walk to downtown for shopping, restaurants, night spots and wide range of amenities. The ski bus stops at the hotel.
Facilities in Red Carpet Inn
- Indoor whirlpool
- Small lobby, reception
- Hotel is located next door to Ticino restaurant for excellent Swiss/Italian Cuisine and the El Toro restaurant for good Greek and North American cuisine
Facilities: • Credit cards accepted • Car parking - indoor • Car parking - outdoor • Communal dryer • Communal washing machine • Dogs accepted • Fitness room • Internet access • Laundry service • Swimming pool - indoor • Sauna • Safe deposit boxes
- Free use of swimming pool and sauna at the adjacent High Country Inn Hotel
Room types in Red Carpet Inn
52. The comfortable and spacious bedrooms have one queen bed (sleep 1-2) or two queen size beds (sleep 1-4). All rooms have bath, shower, wc; coffee maker, fridge, 27" TV, phone and free wireless internet access.
- No of rooms: 52
- Number of rooms on ground floor: 13
- Unit type: room
- Maximum occupancy: 1-4
Meals - food and drink in Red Carpet Inn
- Room Only. There are a variety of restaurants nearby and the hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast (payable locally).
Family friendly facilities: • Hotel Family friendly • Cots and linen
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Red Carpet Inn 3 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 3 star hotel in Banff, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 3 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd