Orphey Hotel in Bansko, Bulgaria
Occupying a quiet yet central position in the old town, warm hospitality is assured at the Orphey, popular hotel with repeat guests who receive personal attention.
Location: The hotel’s regular shuttle service to the gondola, 1.5km away, provides easy access to and from the slopes.
Facilities in Orphey Hotel
- Dining room
- Lobby bar
- Traditional taverna; winery;
- Indoor pool, whirlpool, steam room and fitness room (FREE)
- Turkish bath and massage treatments (pay locally)
- Games room
Swimming pool - indoor: • No of indoor pools:1 • Length:8m • Width:4m • Swimming caps needed:no
- The hotel's regular shuttle service to the gondola provides easy access to and from the slopes
Room types in Orphey Hotel
70. All twins have bath, safe (small charge), hairdryer, phone, cable/pay TV and minibar. Larger twins and single rooms have balcony. Family rooms have double bedroom and partitioned lounge area with a single and double sofa bed and balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Orphey Hotel
- Buffet breakfast
- Extensive buffet dinner with choice
- Weekly traditional gala dinner with live music
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
No of restaurants: 2
Breakfast: • Breakfast service: Buffet
Dinner: • Dinner service: Buffet • Dress Code: informal • A la carte meal cost: €9
Family friendly facilities: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Family friendly
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Orphey Hotel 4 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4 star hotel in Bansko, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd