MPM Guinness Hotel in Bansko, Bulgaria
This welcome addition to the programme offers high standard of accommodation, and a relaxed atmosphere. The impressive lobby is dominated by the imposing fireplace and is a great place to relax after a day of skiing. A small swimming pool and spa area and a traditional mehana complete the full array of facilities. Excellent location just over 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the main ski gondola and about 15 minutes (1.5km) to the old town. A FREE shuttle service to the main ski gondola is also provided.
Location - where is MPM Guinness Hotel
- Distance to ski lift: 300m
- Name of nearest ski lift: Bansko main ski gondola
Facilities in MPM Guinness Hotel
- Lobby with bar
- Indoor pool, sauna, fitness room, stam bath (FREE)
- Massage treatments (local charge)
- Traditional taverna (mehana)
- Ski lockers
- Impressive lobby with fireplace
- Excellent location close to the main ski gondola
Room types in MPM Guinness Hotel
119. All are elegantly furnished and equipped with shower, WC, hairdryer, TV, telephone and a kitchenette with fridge. Most have a balcony.
- Studios for 1-2 persons (Code A2),
- 2 room apartments for 2-4 persons (Code B4)
- 3 room apartment for 3-6 persons (Code C6)
Meals - food and drink in MPM Guinness Hotel
- Hot and cold buffet-style breakfast
- Buffet 3 course dinner with choice of main
Family friendly facilities: • Hotel Family friendly
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
MPM Guinness Hotel 4 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4 star hotel in Bansko, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd