Lion Borovets Hotel in Borovets, Bulgaria
The superior Hotel Lion Borovets is a smart, elegant hotel appointed in a contemporary style, with all modern comforts.
Location: Situated in a peaceful, scenic setting approx. 13 minutes’ walk (1.3km) to the resort centre. The hotel provides a courtesy shuttle service providing swift access to and from the slopes throughout the day.
Facilities in Lion Borovets Hotel
- Open plan lounge area with fireplace
- American bar
- Dining room with à la carte menu
- Traditional taverna
- Indoor pool, jacuzzi (free), sauna and massage treatments (payable locally)
Swimming pool - indoor: • No of indoor pools:1 • Length:12m • Width:10m • Opening hours:10.00-22.00 • Supervised Times:10.00-22.00 • Swimming caps needed:no
- Situated in a peaceful, scenic setting
- A courtesy shuttle service provides swift access to and from the slopes throughout the day.
Room types in Lion Borovets Hotel
157. Comfortably fitted with bath, satellite TV, telephone, minibar and hairdryer. Family rooms are larger with double sofa bed in the lounge area. Safe at reception.
- No of rooms: 157
- How many interconnecting rooms are there: 5
- Type of interconnecting rooms: apartments
- Annexes information: Yes
Meals - food and drink in Lion Borovets Hotel
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Very good buffet-style evening meal
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included
No of restaurants: 2
Breakfast: • Additional info on breakfast: opening hours: 07.30-10.00 • Breakfast service: Buffet
Lunch: • Lunch service: Waiter • Lunch further info: opening hours: 11.00-17.00
Dinner: • Dinner service: Buffet • Dress Code: Casual • A la carte meal cost: 20 BGN
Family friendly facilities: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Family friendly • Cots and linen
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Lion Borovets Hotel 4 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4 star hotel in Borovets, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd