Iglika Hotel in Borovets, Bulgaria
Following a recent expansion and upgrading, the popular Hotel Iglika occupies perfect location. Also available are the Iglika’s wooden villas (offered on a self-catering basis), scenically set amidst trees behind the hotel where guests can use its facilities.
Location: Central location and approx. 1 minute’s walk (120m) to the ski lifts.
Location - where is Iglika Hotel
- Distance to ski lift: 120m
- Distance to village centre: 200m
- Distance to nursery slopes: 120m
- Distance to ski hire shop: 120m
- Distance to ski school meeting place: 120m
Facilities in Iglika Hotel
- Bar and extended restaurant
- Indoor pool (free) ice and steam cabins, sauna and solarium (pay locally)
Swimming pool - indoor: • No of indoor pools:1 • Length:12m • Width:6m • Opening hours:16.00-20.00 • Supervised Times:16.00-20.00 • Swimming caps needed:no
- Central location, just over a minute's walk to the ski lifts
- Close to all amenities
Room types in Iglika Hotel
105. Standard twin rooms have shower, satellite TV, telephone and minibar.
Triple rooms and superior rooms have bath, the superior rooms also have hairdryers.
- No of rooms: 120
- Number of rooms on ground floor: 11
Meals - food and drink in Iglika Hotel
- Hotel guests receive buffet breakfasts and evening meals with a good choice
- Optional breakfast and half board available at the Hotel Iglika for Villa guests
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included (also included for Villa guests booking the half board option)
No of restaurants: 1
Breakfast: • Additional info on breakfast: opening hours: 08.00-10.00 • Breakfast service: Buffet
Dinner: • Dinner service: Buffet • Dress Code: Casual • A la carte meal cost: €10
Family friendly facilities: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Cots and linen
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Iglika Hotel 3 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 3 star hotel in Borovets, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 3 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd