Hotel Waldhuus in Davos, Switzerland
This comfortable chalet-style hotel has been renovated in recent years to offer elegant surroundings and excellent facilities, including indoor pool. The hotel enjoys a peaceful location approx. 10 minutes' walk from Davos centre. The hotel offer a free shuttle bus to/from the lifts (runs to timetable), for Jakobshorn and Parsenn ski areas.
Facilities in Hotel Waldhuus
- Pool, sauna, steambath, fitness room and experience showers (FREE)
- Massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Appealing Swiss-style restaurant
- Kids' menu and playroom
- Non-ski kindergarten for 3-12yrs, approx. Tues-Sat 10am - 4pm
- Ski storage with boot heating
- Public PC with internet access
- Member of Sheraton hotel group.
- Flexible durations. Book 3 nights or more from 7 Jan onward
- Welcome drink
- Free shuttle bus from/to ski area
Room types in Hotel Waldhuus
94. Twins and singles have bath, radio, cable TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, safe, coffee-maker and balcony or terrace. Superior and Executive rooms are more spacious and in a separate wing to 'Classic' rooms.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Waldhuus
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
Family friendly facilities: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Family friendly • Child's menu • Cots and linen
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Hotel Waldhuus 4 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4 star chalet in Davos, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd