or call 020 8133 8899
with holiday ID 4318017
Hotel Vanessa in Verbier, Switzerland
The Hotel Vanessa offers excellent accommodation in a prime location, just a few steps away from Verbier's main station and less than 5 minutes' walk from the Medran lifts. With all the public areas renovated in recent years and comfortable, spacious rooms, the Vanessa is a popular choice with guests. Our prices are based on half board.
change airport or duration
on Saturday 11 Jan 2014 for nights
DOVE - CALA
Board Basis is Half Board - Price includes Accommodation, Flights & Transfers
Location - where is Hotel Vanessa
- Distance to ski lift: 300m
- Distance to village centre: 100m
- Distance to nursery slopes: 1,000m
- Distance to ski hire shop: 100m
- Distance to ski school meeting place: 300m
- Name of nearest ski lift: Medran
Facilities in Hotel Vanessa
- Sauna and jacuzzi (free)
- Comfortable lounge and attractive bar
- à la carte restaurant serving traditional dishes
- Ski room with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
Facilities: • Bar • Breakfast restaurant • Credit cards accepted • Car parking - indoor • Car parking - outdoor • Dinner restaurant • Entertainment • Internet access • Jacuzzi - indoor • Laundry service • Lounge area • Sauna • Ski room • Safe deposit boxes
- In a central, yet quiet location
- Approx. 4 minutes' walk (400m) to the Medran lifts
- 'Place Centrale' is just a few steps away
- A free shuttle bus to and from the lifts is offered by the hotel in the morning and afternoon upon request
Room types in Hotel Vanessa
- Bedrooms: 57
- The large twin rooms are comfortably-furnished and have bath, balcony, radio, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
- Our rooms are type 'standard' which are old-style.
- 'New-style' renovated deluxe rooms are also available on request.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Vanessa
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal, taken in the smart 'Brasserie le V'
- Alternatively, guests can dine à la carte with a credit of approx. Sfr 35
- Bed and breakfast option is also available
- Christmas and New Year Gala dinners included for half board guests
No of restaurants: 1
Breakfast: • Breakfast service: Buffet
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter • Dress Code: Smart casual • Dinner - no of courses: 4
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
Family friendly facilities: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Family friendly • Child's menu • Cots and linen
Family friendly facilities - additional info: Free child places in winter
1 room type available for Hotel Vanessa ski holidays
|Room Description: Twin,PB, WC, BA,Standard,Older Style|
Room Type: A3
Rooms Still Available: 1
|Max Occupancy:||3||Max Adults||3|
|No of cots on Max Occupancy||1||Minimum Occupancy||1|
|Minimum Adults||1||Adult Price min-occupancy
|Adult Price 2-share||£979
||Adult Price 3-share||£979|
|Adult Price 4-share||
||Adult Price max-occupancy||£979|
|1st Child Price||2nd Child Price
|3rd Child Price||Free Child
Price includes 7 nights' accom (unless otherwise stated), plus flights from Dover Ferry(Self drive). Verbier ski pass is not included. ski holidays are "Per person per week" based on max occupancy (3 people on this skiing holiday).
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Hotel Vanessa 4 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4 star hotel in Verbier, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4 star rating.
Other Hotel Vanessa dates
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd