Hotel Schweizerhof in Zermatt, Switzerland
The Schweizerhof is a spacious hotel with extensive facilities. Right in the centre of Zermatt, on the main 'street', only 2-3 minutes' walk (250m) to the Gornergrat mountain railway to the slopes.
Facilities in Hotel Schweizerhof
- Pool, saunas, Turkish bath, whirlpool (FREE); solarium, massage (pay locally)
- Lounge with open fireplace and bar
- 3 à la carte restaurants (Swiss, Thai and Cheese Hut)
- FREE kindergarten for 2-8yrs, Sun-Fri 8.30am-6pm (lunch approx. Sfr15 per day)
- Heated boot room
Facilities: • Internet access
Swimming pool - indoor: • No of indoor pools:1 • Length:12m • Width:6m • Swimming caps needed:no
Room types in Hotel Schweizerhof
114. Twins have bath, balcony, cable TV, telephone, radio and minibar. Singles have shower. 2-room family suites with one twin, a lounge with a sofa bed and one bathroom are also available.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Schweizerhof
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 5 course dinner with choice of main course, taken in main hotel dining room.
- Weekly gala dinner.
- Alternatively, clients receive a credit voucher of approx. Sfr40 towards their meal in the other restaurants of the Schweizerhof, or approx. Sfr20 towards dining in one of the other Seiler Hotel restaurants of Zermatt. Available most, but not all, evenings.
- Christmas gala dinner included.
- Supplement of approx. Sfr190per person payable locally for New Year gala dinner, if required (black tie or dark suit recommended).
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegetarian
Family friendly facilities: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Family friendly • Early meals available in restaurant • Child's menu • Hotel Kindergarten • Cots and linen
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Hotel Schweizerhof 4.5 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4.5 star hotel in Zermatt, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4.5 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd