Hotel Marzia in Livigno, Italy
The Marzia is one of Livigno's boutique hotels run by the Galli family where Marzia, the daughter of the family, has worked to create a cosy relaxing atmosphere blended with good quality tasteful modern decor along with an inviting wellness centre. Located in the San Rocco area of Livigno the pistes are easily accessed via the Doss drag lift just 20m away. The ski bus stops just outside.
Facilities in Hotel Marzia
- Facilities Cosy bar and lounge with open fireplace
- Breakfast room
- Attractive wellness centre with sauna, Turkish bath and relax zone (FREE);
- Heated ski room
- Daily après-ski of tea and cakes from 16.00 -18.00
Room types in Hotel Marzia
- 24. All rooms are individually furnished and all have their own theme and style using bright vibrant colours with paintings by local artists. Bathroom with shower, bathrobes and slippers are provided in every room. Satellite TV, telephone, safe, hairdryer. The larger superior rooms also have jacuzzi bath.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Marzia
- Buffet breakfast (FREE hot choice available on request).
- Excellent dinner option is available at the Bellavista restaurant (at a supplement) 5 minutes' walk away.
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Hotel Marzia 4 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4 star hotel in Livigno, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd