Hotel Edelweiss in Murren, Switzerland
The views are stunning from this friendly, family-run hotel, which offers very comfortable accommodation and is excellent value for money. Centrally located, just 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the Allmendhubel funicular and 8 minutes' (800m) to the Schilthorn cable-car for access to the skiing.
Location - where is Hotel Edelweiss
- Distance to ski lift: 500m
- Name of nearest ski lift: Allmendhubel
Facilities in Hotel Edelweiss
- Comfortable attractive reception area and lounge with open fireplace
- Wellfurnished dining room
- Small café/bar with à la carte menu
- Sun terrace
- Ski storage with boot heating
Facilities: • Internet access
- FREE use of resort swimming pool and ice
Room types in Hotel Edelweiss
30. Double and twin bedrooms have bath or shower, hairdryer, safe, telephone, radio and satellite TV. South-facing rooms have fabulous views over the valley and onto the mountains.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Edelweiss
- Very good buffet breakfast and 3-4 course dinner with choice of main.
- Weekly 'Pasta Festival' and occasional cheese fondue.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Vegetarian
Family friendly facilities: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Family friendly • Early meals available in restaurant • Child's menu • Cots and linen
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Hotel Edelweiss 3 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 3 star hotel in Murren, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 3 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd