Hotel Du Glacier in Saas Fee, Switzerland
The du Glacier is a modern, comfortably-furnished hotel with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Many rooms have great south-facing views of the mountains, and several room types are ideal for families of 4-6 persons. Situated right in the centre of Saas Fee. The 'Alpine Express' ski lift is approx. 3 minutes' walk (300m) away, or take the ski bus, which stops close to the hotel.
Location - where is Hotel Du Glacier
- Distance to ski lift: 300m
- Distance to nursery slopes: 100m
- Distance to ski hire shop: 50m
- Distance to ski school meeting place: 100m
- Nearest ski bus stop: 10m
- Name of nearest ski lift: Alpine Express
Facilities in Hotel Du Glacier
- Steambath, whirlpool, sauna and small fitness room (Free)
- Modern bar and lounge
- Smokers lounge
- Dining room
- 'Feeloch' à la carte restaurant
- Children's playroom (unsupervised)
Facilities: • Internet access
Room types in Hotel Du Glacier
- 40. Twins and singles have bath or shower, flatscreen TV, DVD player, telephone and hairdryer.
- Southfacing twins have balcony and glacier view.
- Junior Suites have a twin room and lounge area with convertible beds. The Rooftop Duplex has twin beds downstairs and a double on a gallery upstairs.
- 3-room Suites have 2 twins and lounge with 2 extra beds.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Du Glacier
- Good buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner, with choice of each course.
- Christmas and New Year Gala dinners included.
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
Family friendly facilities: • Hotel Family friendly • Cots and linen
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Hotel Du Glacier 4 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4 star hotel in Saas Fee, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd