Hotel Bernerhof in Wengen, Switzerland
Conveniently located in the centre of Wengen, overlooking the nursery slopes and only 1 minute’s walk (100m) to the Männlichen cable-car,
The Bernerhof is a chalet-style hotel offering good value-for-money in the heart of the resort: a popular choice with our guests.
Location - where is Hotel Bernerhof
- Distance to nursery slopes: 100m
- Distance to ski hire shop: 100m
- Distance to ski school meeting place: 100m
- Name of nearest ski lift: Mannlichen
Facilities in Hotel Bernerhof
- Attractive rustic-style dining room
- Cosy bar
- A la carte restaurant, popular with guests and locals alike.
• Salad buffets • Fondue or Raclette • Christmas and New Year’s Gala dinners included.
Room types in Hotel Bernerhof
30. Bedrooms are simply-furnished, and those with private facilities have compact shower and wc, and cable TV. Attic rooms (most with bunk beds), suitable for children/young people, are with cold water only and have use of shower/wc on floor below.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Bernerhof
Buffet breakfast and 4-course dinner with choice of main course (vegetarian course always available).
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
Family friendly facilities: • Cots and linen
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Hotel Bernerhof 2 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 2 star chalet in Wengen, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 2 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd