Hotel Auffacherhof in Auffach, Austria
We are pleased to introduce the family-run Auffacherhof to our programme. With its high standards of cuisine, newly renovated rooms, large leisure area and excellent location next to the gondola, it is sure to become popular with our guests.
Facilities in Hotel Auffacherhof
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Leisure area with various saunas and steam rooms, infrared cabin and relaxation room (free), solarium, beauty treatments and massages (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- In the centre of the village with the Schatzberg gondola just 1 minute from the hotel
- The ski bus stop is also outside the hotel for those wishing to ski the other areas of the Wildschönau valley
Room types in Hotel Auffacherhof
45 Austrian twins have bath or shower, balcony, telephone, radio, satellite TV, safe and hairdryer. Single rooms are available on request.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Auffacherhof
- The hotel specialises in Tyrolean cuisine and uses produce from its own farm
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with a choice of main course plus salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Hotel Auffacherhof 4 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4 star hotel in Auffach, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd