or call 020 8133 8899
with holiday ID 4675778
Hotel Alte Post - St Anton in St Anton, Austria
The historic Alte Post is full of Tyrolean charm and character and is renowned for its high standards of service and cuisine. Personally run by Herr Tandl and his family, it occupies a prominent position on the village high street. With an excellent location the traditional Alte Post represents good value for money.
change airport or duration
on Saturday 19 Apr 2014 for nights
Board Basis is Half Board - Price includes Accommodation
Location - where is Hotel Alte Post - St Anton
- Distance to ski lift: 150m
- Distance to nursery slopes: 150m
- Distance to ski hire shop: 100m
- Distance to ski school meeting place: 150m
- Nearest ski bus stop: 150m
- Name of nearest ski lift: Gampen & Galzig
Facilities in Hotel Alte Post - St Anton
- Cosy, rustic lounge and bar area with open fireplace
- elegant residents' restaurant
- several à la carte stube in original Tyrolean style
- leisure area with indoor pool, various saunas, steam room and jacuzzi (FREE); beauty and massage treatments (pay locally)
- sun terrace
- WI-FI internet (FREE)
Facilities: • Fitness room • Garden terrace • Internet access • Jacuzzi - indoor • Garden • Lounge area • Solarium • Sauna • Safe deposit boxes
- Centrally located with a ski bus stop outside.
- Two minutes’ walk from the Rendl and Galzig lifts and ski school.
Room types in Hotel Alte Post - St Anton
60. Standard twins have bath, separate WC and seating area; standard twins with balcony are smaller; junior suites have bath and lounge area; deluxe junior suites (type ‘Galzig’) have bath, separate shower, separate wc and a large lounge area and balcony. Twins are available for single use. All rooms have:
- cable TV
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Alte Post - St Anton
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet
- weekly starter, dessert and Italian buffets
- weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Breakfast: • Breakfast service: Buffet
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
1 room type available for Hotel Alte Post - St Anton ski holidays
|Room Description: Twin,PB or PS, WC, BA,Standard|
Room Type: B2
Rooms Still Available: 2
|Max Occupancy:||2||Max Adults||2|
|No of cots on Max Occupancy||1||Minimum Occupancy||2|
|Minimum Adults||2||Adult Price min-occupancy
|Adult Price 2-share||£939
||Adult Price 3-share|
|Adult Price 4-share||
||Adult Price max-occupancy||£939|
|1st Child Price||2nd Child Price
|3rd Child Price||Free Child
Price includes 7 nights' accom (unless otherwise stated). St Anton ski pass is not included. ski holidays are "Per person per week" based on max occupancy (2 people on this skiing holiday).
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Hotel Alte Post - St Anton 4.5 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4.5 star hotel in St Anton, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4.5 star rating.
Other Hotel Alte Post - St Anton dates
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd