Gardenhotel Theresia (Hinterglemm) in Hinterglemm, Austria
Owned by the welcoming Brettermaier family, the superior Theresia mixes contemporary with traditional styles, and is the only hotel in Hinterglemm specialising in sustainable and organic produce.
Location - where is Gardenhotel Theresia (Hinterglemm)
- Distance to village centre: 400m
Facilities in Gardenhotel Theresia (Hinterglemm)
- Comfortable and beautifully furnished lounge with two open fireplaces and bar
- on-smoking restaurants
- leisure area with indoor/outdoor pools, steam room, jacuzzi, various saunas, conservatory-style relaxation room and gym (FREE)
- beauty treatments, massage and solarium (pay locally)
- billiards and computer games
- children's playroom
- ski hire shop
- WI-FI internet access (FREE)
Facilities: • Credit cards accepted • Car parking - indoor • Car parking - outdoor • Communal dryer • Communal washing machine • Fitness room • Games room • Laundry service • Solarium • Safe deposit boxes
Swimming pool - outdoor: • No. of outdoor pools:1 • Opening hours:14.00 - 20.00 • Swimming caps needed:no
Swimming pool - indoor: • No of indoor pools:1 • Length:10m • Width:7m • Opening hours:07.00-22.00 • Swimming caps needed:no
- Welcome drink
- It is situated 1-2 minutes' walk (150m) to a connecting T-bar and ski school meeting place and 4 minutes' walk (400m) to the village centre and main gondola lift. The ski bus stops outside
- Free child supervision Sun-Fri 9.30am-4.30pm and 6.30-8.30pm including lunch, drinks and afternoon snacks
- Free morning sports/ fitness programme with trainer Mon-Fri
- Free daily après-ski snacks/cakes/ice-cream
- Free weekly ski guiding
Room types in Gardenhotel Theresia (Hinterglemm)
53 All non-smoking rooms have bath, balcony, cable TV, safe, telephone, radio, minibar, (free non-alcoholic drinks), hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and free internet access. 'Bernkogel' twins have seating area and north-west facing balcony and are available for single use. Spacious 'Zwölferkogel' rooms have lounge area and south-west facing balcony and even larger 'Reiterkogel' rooms have lounge area, west-facing balcony, and have garden view.
Meals - food and drink in Gardenhotel Theresia (Hinterglemm)
- Extensive hot and cold breakfast buffet with display chef
- excellent 5 course dinner with 4 choices of menu (including vegetarian, regional and gourmet options) plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner, international or farmer's buffet and fondue evening
- Sparkling wine and salmon at breakfast
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala buffet included
No of restaurants: 1
Breakfast: • Breakfast service: Buffet
Lunch: • Lunch service: Buffet
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter • Dinner - no of courses: 5 • Choice of Menu: 4
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
Family friendly facilities: • Baby listening service • Baby sitting - day • Baby sitting - evening • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Kids club • Hotel Family friendly • Early meals available in restaurant • Child's menu • Games room • Hotel Kindergarten • Cots and linen • Play room
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Gardenhotel Theresia (Hinterglemm) 4.5 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4.5 star hotel in Hinterglemm, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4.5 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd