Alpenhotel Kitzbühel in Kitzbuhel, Austria
The Alpenhotel is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday with its quiet, scenic location, cosy lounge with open fireplace and various winter activities on the doorstep. Run by the friendly Mrs Hirschhuber, our regular guests appreciate the warm, welcoming atmosphere and good food.
Facilities in Alpenhotel Kitzbühel
- Bar/lounge with open fireplace
- Traditional stube, bistro/café on the lakeside
- Large residents' restaurant
- à la carte restaurant
- Leisure area with sauna, steam room and jacuzzi (free)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay)
- Situated on the edge of the Schwarzsee lake, surrounded by cross-country tracks and cleared walking paths
- 1.5km from the centre of Kitzbühel
- Ski bus stop 150m from the hotel
- The hotel also runs a free shuttle bus to the lifts and town centre
Room types in Alpenhotel Kitzbühel
Small twins with separate beds and bath or shower are under the eaves; Superior Austrian twins have bath or shower and balcony. The eaves twins are also available for single occupancy with no supplement. All rooms have cable TV, telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Alpenhotel Kitzbühel
- Extensive and excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with three choices of main course plus salad buffet, dessert choice, cheese and fresh fruit selection
- Weekly candlelight dinner, farmer's buffet and themed buffet
To enquire about or book this or any other holiday phone 020 8133 8899
Alpenhotel Kitzbühel 4 snowflake rating, details and reviews are collated by SNO man from suppliers and/or customer feedback.
While this is a 5 point rating system, accommodation ratings vary in different countries and with different tour operators. When looking for a 4 star hotel in Kitzbuhel, it's important to understand that the snowflakes are an approximation for guidance rather than an official 4 star rating.
All package ski holidays booked with Sno are fully ATOL and TTA protected.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected agains supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. All our suppliers
are ATOL bonded too, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.
Visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for the latest official travel information and advice.
In addition to the comprehensive protection provided by SNO ltd, all of the ski holiday companies we work with are also protected by at least one of the following travel organisations:
© 2013 Sno limited • company number 5995288 • VAT number 946 9394 63 • sno is a registered trademark and may only be used with the express permission of Sno ltd